FREE Lean Webinar on Thursday, April 12, 2012, 10:30 am - 11:30 am EDT!
Attend this free webinar and receive a discount to an upcoming Spring Lean Supply Chain Series course or the whole Series! RSVP at http://www.scl.gatech.edu/leanwebinar.
As part of becoming a Lean Supply Chain professional, you also need to become a Lean Supply Chain Leader. Join Mr. Martichenko in part three of our webinar series where he will discuss the differences between traditional leadership and Lean leadership. Robert will review the principals and concepts that Lean Leaders use in order to drive Lean thinking in their organizations. This webinar and the teachings in the webinar are essential for anybody who is currently embracing and implementing Lean thinking in their organizations and finding out about the hurdles and challenges we need to overcome.
These Lean Leadership techniques include:
- Building the Lean Enterprise
- Leading by Principles & Purpose
- Leader as Student & Teacher
- Advocacy vs. Enquiry
- Respect for People
- Process and Value Stream Thinking
- Lean Leadership and Effective Measurement Systems
- Time Management - Leader Standard Work
- Visual Management and "Go See" Leadership
- Convincing People on Lean Thinking and Dealing with Resistance
Join Robert Martichenko as he discusses these techniques in part three of the Lean Supply Chain webinar series.
Those who will benefit from this webinar include:
- Any company that is ready to go outside the four walls of its plant and connect the plant to the supply base using lean principles
- Any professional who operates in a supply chain or logistics capacity looking to implement lean
- Manufacturers and suppliers to manufacturers
Attend the free webinar and receive a promo code for $250 off your registration for one of the 2012 Spring Lean Supply Chain courses or sign up for the whole series for $6,000 (you save $1,200!)