MAPS & DIRECTIONS
The Supply Chain & Logistics Institute is located in suite
228, Groseclose Building (building 56 on map). The Groseclose Building, located at 765 Ferst Drive NW, is part of the Stewart School Of Industrial and Systems Engineering Building Complex on the West Campus of Georgia Tech.
Supply Chain & Logistics Institute
Georgia Institute of Technology
765 Ferst Drive, NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0205
Directions to Campus
Driving south on I-75/85 into Atlanta:
Take Exit #249D (North Avenue). At the top of the exit ramp, turn right onto
North Avenue. Cross Techwood Drive (the first light) and continue on North
Avenue to Cherry Street (before the next light, Tech Parkway) and make a
right. Make a left onto Ferst Drive. Follow
Ferst and turn right at the Visitor Lot built next to the ISyE Complex.
Driving north on I-75/85 into Atlanta:
Take Exit #249D (Spring Street/West Peachtree). At the top of the
exit ramp, proceed through the first intersection (Spring Street). At the next
intersection (West Peachtree), turn left. Continue on West Peachtree for approximately
one block and turn left on North Avenue. Cross over the interstate and Techwood
Drive. Continue on North Avenue to Cherry Street (before the next light,
Tech Parkway) and make a right. Make a left onto Ferst Drive. Follow Ferst
and turn right at the Visitor Lot built
next to the ISyE Complex.
You will be provided with
a time-stamped parking ticket. If "Lot Full" sign
is posted at the ISyE lot, you will be directed to the Student Center Deck
or have the option to proceed to the State Street deck (see green Pay Parking areas on
map) or find a metered space in the immediate vicinity. Additional
parking options can be found at Georgia
Tech's Parking and Transportation website.
Georgia Tech Trolley (runs every 6 minutes during peak hours and is free - map of trolley route)
If you are staying at the GT Hotel and need to come to our offices for a meeting or course*, please follow the below directions to take the Tech Trolley to the SCL Suite/ISyE Complex.
- Cross 5th Street at Spring St. (traffic light outside the hotel) towards Subway/Moe's in Technology Square
- The Tech Trolley stop is directly in front of Subway
- Take the Trolley to the Campus Recreation Center (CRC - 7th stop - located on Ferst Drive)
- Cross the street at Ferst Drive towards the ISyE Building (H. Milton Stewart Building)
- Enter the left building (Groseclose) and take the corridor towards the left. The SCL suite will be on your left before you reach a bridge to a separate building.
Note: Some professional educaton courses are be held in Room 226 (Georgia Freight Bureau Conference room) connect to the SCL suite.
MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
MARTA will take you from the Atlanta Airport baggage claim area to the Midtown MARTA station where you can catch a Tech Trolley to the ISyE buildings on the Georgia Tech Campus.
- Take MARTA (fee involved) from the Atlanta Airport to Midtown station and exit onto Peachtree Place
- Find the Tech Trolley stop and board (free of charge). Check the Tech Trolley schedule for the weekday and weekend schedules.
- Ride the Tech Trolley onto the Georgia Tech campus and exit at the CRC (Campus Recreational Center) stop. The Tech Trolley turns around here and you will exit in front of the ISyE Main Building (building 57).
The SCL suite is located in building 56 which is to the left of the ISyE Main Building. When exiting the Tech Trolley, turn left and walk down the sidewalk, looking to your right for signage for the Frank Groseclose Building. After you enter the front door of the Groseclose Building, go left down a long hall and look for our suite door on your left.
If you reach a bridge to another building, you have gone too far.